Chemist POS Direct Obligations
1. Chemist POS Direct will monitor the Customer’s backups to ensure that they are operating effectively and up to date.
2. Chemist POS Direct will contact the Customer within 2 business days if their backups have failed.
3. Chemist POS Direct will email daily summary report to the Customer outlining details of their backups.
4. Chemist POS Direct will advise the Customer of any systematic or technical issues which may contribute to the backups not working properly.
1. The software provided under this agreement are provided for use with your business only. You may not copy, install or distribute the software to any third party without the prior written approval of Chemist POS Direct.
2. The Customer will ensure their computer and internet meets the requirements to provide a reliable service.
3. The Customer will alert Chemist POS Direct to any potential issues which may affect their backups from operating effectively.
4. The Customer will allow access to a computer required by Chemist POS Direct to configure, support and repair their backups.
5. The Customer will pay the Total Quarterly Payment as outlined in the details above or risk having their service disabled until full payment is made.
Terms and Conditions
1. We reserve the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors.
2. Chemist POS Direct will not at any time make Customer information or records available to any other party.
3. Chemist POS Direct requires management and administrative access to the computer to be backed up.
4. Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately by notice in writing.
5. If the Customer cancels the contract, a pro-rata credit will be paid. If Chemist POS Direct cancels the service any monies paid by the customer be credited.
6. All softwares provided by CPD Online Backup is on an "as is" basis with no warranties of any kind and CPD Online Backup will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use.CPD Online Backup further disclaims all warranties, express and implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. CPD Online Backup grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free, limited license to use the binary form of the software provided by CPD Online Backup for personal use only. Redistribution of programs owned by CPD Online Backup, unless explicitly granted by CPD Online Backup, is strictly prohibited.
8. All content included on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of CPD Online Backup or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws. All program used on this site is the property of CPD Online Backup or its software suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. Any attempt of reverse engineering, disassembly, or decompilation of programs, unless it is explicitly permitted, is prohibited by law.
9. CPD Online Backup may send notices to you via either email or regular mail. CPD Online Backup may also provide notices of changes to the terms or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the services provided by CPD Online Backup.
10. While it is not CPD Online Backup's intent to monitor your online communications, CPD Online Backup reserves the right to edit or remove content that we become aware of and determine to be harmful or offensive to the general public. Termination or suspension of your account may be resulted as a consequence to the violation of this rule.
11. The integrity of this system relies on proper use of email as message passing media. The use of the email system, directly or indirect as a spamming tool, or other than it is intended, is prohibited.
12. CPD Online Backup" reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
13. You are expected not to use the services provided by CPD Online Backup for any unlawful activities not otherwise covered above, including but not limited to, attempting to compromise the security of any networked account, a site or a country. Appropriate legal procedures will be pursued when CPD Online Backup is aware of any of these activities.
14. CPD Online Backup shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of backup data, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if CPD Online Backup or its representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
15. Users are the ones who have the knowledge of their encrypting keys. They have the sole responsibility to make sure their encrypting keys are kept in a safe and secure place. CPD Online Backup shall not be liable for any damages (including damages for not able to restore backup data or the disclosure of confidential information) resulting from loss/corruption/compromise of this key.